Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Begins





The 2009 year end started with a really busy schedule. I went for movie 3-Idiots on 30th.Dec.’09 right after the office with friends. Then after the movie I got to know that they have already bought a ticket for me to go to Essel world on the New Year eve(31st.Dec.’09) party. I was on leave for 31st.Dec’09, so as usual I was up till 5 a.m. in the morning. Woke up around 2:00 p.m. and called Nena(my very good friend) to ask where we all have to meet to go to Essel world. She first, tried to pull my legs ad said that she is already leaving for Essel world and I am very late now. I, to some extent bought that. But, then it was decided that we will be leaving in the evening around 7:00 p.m. Nena’s best friend Srijit was supposed to meet us at Gorai beech, from where we had to take a ferry and go to Essel world.
We had a long journey and finally reached the venue at 10:30 p.m. The environment was very electrifying, the people were making noise all around and the with each passing minute the surroundings were growing more and more energetic. We started our last night of 2009, at Essel world, by taking some rides first and then we went towards some spots where people were enjoying music played by DJs and were dancing. Some were drunk to the brim of their controlling senses.
We enjoyed the paty whole nigh and by the time we set foot to turn back and go to our sweet beds, it was already 5:00 a.m. in the morning. I got back into my room at exactly 7:00 a.m. and was dead sleeping at 7:15 a.m. with my cell phone switched off. Woke up at 3:00 p.m. went out in the evening, just for a walk till IIT. Again the next day(2nd.Jan’10) was fun filled, it was birthday of a friend so we went to Siddhi vinayak and then had dinner together. Again the next day(3rd.Dec’10) was fun, I went out with couple of my friends and bought a guitar. Have decided to plunge into the music world, want to keep myself as busy as possible with career, music, friends, and my own self.
2010 has started on a brighter note, this time I can really say I have shut done the previous year(2009) with everything taken care of that has to be dealt in the same year. This time I have stepped into the new year with all things afresh and waiting to done, explored, planned for and what not. Want to jot down few of my favorite quotes in the end.
  • No one is rich enough to his/her own past. So, never waste time and make your decisions very carefully.
  • Smoke your life but don’t burn it.
  • Nobody can build a reputation on what he/she is going to do. Do and then talk.
  • If GOD exists, he doesn’t have all day to look after you, take care of yourself and only for the things out of your control attribute to GOD.
  • Be careful with whose advice you buy but, be patient with those who supply.
  • Don’t be impatient and jealous, sometimes you are ahead, sometimes you are behind, the race is long.
  • Friends come and go but, hold on to the ones precious to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment