Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up To Par …





It was a long day. I went out with one of my very good friend, she had to buy a gift for one of our common friend as his birthday is in January. We wandered in the market for hours looking for a cell phone, a best deal within our range. Finally after 4 hours of hard work and analyzing the options available we got one very nice deal within our range. The most funny part was we kept on asking about the ratings and user acceptance of various cell phones, over the internet from the same person for whom we were buying the gift and he didn’t had any clue what we were doing.
I came back home around 9:30, the next day was a working day after 4 days of vacation. The feeling was awful to wake up again early in the morning. My flat mate Vishal came to my room, we had a discussion about different things and then it occurred to me spontaneously as things often come to me like an impulse. So, I asked him questions about some assumptions that I have made about myself and I had a complex for those things and felt un-comfortable. Talking to Vishal was really helpful, he broke my myth in his easy language and simple words. I felt really great after listening how wrong I was thinking about me. And I am not at all as bad at things and with some other things as I thought I am. Vishal helped me with some more things and gave me a new outlook in just a matter of few minutes. I always believe things are maximum effective when you hear or read the right words at the right time from the right person.
I know very well 80% of the people around me like me and I do like them in return but, it was just this one thing that I kept myself aloof of them and this created distance. But now, thanks to Vishal he has given me the initial spark and helped me break the circle almost by 70%, rest 30% is up to me whether I really want to get out of it I want to stick to it as always and take melancholy as the friend forever(One of my earlier post on this blog).
I called a friend who has recently gone to another place for a new job at hand. I logged on to internet. Her day was kind of okay with laughing instances with Rocket Singh. Then I logged on to internet and went to complete a dreading task I had first decided I won’t do it and then I did it anyways. It is like un-controllable for me to hold back on something and regret later that I didn’t do it. The feeling of regret makes me uncomfortable and irritable.
Well, then the outcome came and left me with a very sad disposition. I can’t control everything and I am happy at least I tried. I never back out from this one thing, I always try, it makes me courageous attempt by attempt and makes me stronger to take the consequences head on. Well, I was very much down with this thing as I seldom go trying and experimenting with this kind of subject matter. Well, again thanks to my very best friend, Ambrish dada, he came to help me out. One dialogue is a must while we talk, he says, “I am your oldest daddy” … he he he daddy is actually for buddy … and he is right and till I die he will be right. When we meet be it on internet chat, or in person, or on phone one thing remains common everywhere, the exchange of gaalis(verbal slangs and teasers). It is a sport you can only play with a friend.
Ambrish is the guy I can always look up to no matter whatever be the situation. When I was unemployed he was there for me … he got employed at IBM before I managed a job at Accenture. I was thinking to go for MBA because of recession, at that time this guy came forward and supported me with his encouraging words and even offered 5k bucks a month for me out of his hard earned salary so that I may manage the expensive forms for MBA and shouldn’t ask for money from my home. It wasn’t that I was not able to afford those application form on my own but, it is the shear feel of having a friend by my side who is really there for me when I need the most. I was really touched.
This time around, again my savior was the same person, he scolded me first with almost all possible hindi gaaliyan, then he made me comfortable with his jokes, then he explained me showed me the real picture and made me comfortable enough so that I may go to sleep as the next day was a working day, but it was already 4 a.m. in the morning and I was too much late to sleep. I had to wake up at 7:30 to get to office in time but I got late by 30 odd minutes. Ambrish man two thumbs up to you man. He knows how emotional I am but I seldom show all that. Well, at least some one knows and the best part is that he is the person who can help and he knows that. I feel unlucky for not having many friends but I feel really blessed for having one who can equal many.
So, now I am sitting in office, with puffy and reddish eyes due to lack of sleep … ha ha ha ha ha ha …, starting today’s work, head is not that heavy as the previous night. I know things will be topsy-turvy once I will sit alone but I won’t the key is to be social. This step forward by me is again attributed to my flat-mate Vishal who helped me come out of a frame of mind which paralyzed me and made me sit all the time with negligible social activity. Vishal is a great guy, he really motivated me with his simple words. I like simple things and thoughts. All complex things and thoughts don’t have the beauty of it and also if something a commoner cannot understand then it is not good, be it language, speech, words or anything.
I am not changing myself in anyway possible but I will improve upon certain areas where I restrained myself deliberately and there wasn’t any actual reason for that mode or course of action. I just want to follow the lines as always, that I have typed all over my social networking site accounts, “Still a child at the core ( not lying at all ) … Evolving and Changing Constructively every Moment … Focusing on Success and Meaning of Life…”

No comments:

Post a Comment