Sunday, January 10, 2010

Me and A thought





With all my enthusiasm, the previous night I was all set to play my new guitar and produce some sounds that appear to me like sweet melody and to my flat-mates these sounds are like what the hell is he doing with the guitar. I am learning it slowly and steadily, it will take time but, as with all other things that I do “Dil Se”, I will near the perfection at this one too. The duties in office are going on smoothly and I am doing well. If you have had read a blog entry named “END” by me. There I have mentioned, the End feasts on the victim and gratifies itself but there are exceptional victims too who know how to stand up and walk again. I find myself among the same kind sometimes and it makes me feel proud.
It is just I never reveal myself fully to people whom I do not find deserving enough. Honestly I have a gift of making myself indifferent till the limit of ruthlessness. I have the ability to make myself detached in just one passing minute. Yes, of-course before such moment comes, I drill myself to extremes with every possible way of reasoning and make my decisions correct for me and for the ones directly affected with it. But, this ruthlessness doesn’t comes easily, believe me it is really tough to be ruthless. Also, with somethings this ruthlessness cannot creep in at all.

Also, I am bestowed on with a lot of problems by so called GOD that this also makes me feel lucky. I have experienced things which others haven’t yet and do not have any idea about those experiences. Sometimes it is difficult to strike a balance between the tussle mind and heart begin with. At times either of them is victorious but, I know logic is supreme any day and Dil to baccha hai ji, thoda kaccha hai ji”. Ha ha ha the previous phrase is a song actually from the upcoming movie “Ishqiya”. The lyrics of the song are simply awesome by Gulzar. Deep thoughts song. Enough about me now. I will come to write down the thought that provoked me to post yet another entry into my little private space on web. 


I guess many of us must have seen the bacteria under the microscope. How they look like ? A big mass of vibrating bodies, moving in random motions, reproducing, growing and dying. Do we care what is happening amongst them ? Are we slightly bothered about the sentiments or emotions one bacterium holds for the other one in that culture of thousands of alike living beings ? If anyone of them tries to communicate with us, are we able to hear and understand them ? Is there any one of them who is saying, save me I am sick I am dying ? Is there any one of them thanking us to let them grow as yeast or as common fungi ? Is there anyone of these bacteria who is waiting to kill us with its lethal attributes once it gets an entry into our body ? Can we anyhow find these answers ? OR do we really want to find all those answers ? NO, we are just interested in studying them, nothing personal goes on in our mind for that culture we look under the microscope. How devoid we become when it comes to care for these little creatures. It happens always when anything in abundance is looked at from a great height above them.


Don’t you people feel, if GOD is present, he must be at similar greater height and when he watches us, we appear nothing more than a culture, a rapidly vibrating mass. Now for all the above questions just replace human beings with bacteria and yourself as GOD watching at them from a great height above. How it feels ? Do you feel concerned about the sentiments, emotions, desire, ambition, state of being, medical wellness, nature of action ? NO it is just a culture, rapidly vibrating doing something. A sight of this kind, raises curiosity more than a will to listen of each one of them and solve their problems and write scripts for their lives which we call destiny.
Dear reader, these are my thoughts and I know they are very correct. People, I request all of those who read this, please do not, waste your time waiting for some GOD to come and solve your problems for you. And if GOD is there, he has countless planets/stars/celestial bodies to look after and it is not that only on Earth life exists. GOD simply cannot find enough time to get into personal lives of bacteria like beings(us) for him. Put yourself in GOD’s shoes for once and try to strike out a plan to take care of everything in this universe. And who knows there is only one universe, there might be a number of different universes and our is just one of them and just imagine our earth is just another planet in our own universe, nothing so special. Not even a spec of dust when compared to the tremendous dimensions of measurements employed against the universe. Go ahead and start finding a solution to your problems yourself. Out there, it is just empty space and your fruitless hope about anything divine looking and listening and taking care of you. Nothing divine is out there. Learn to live by logic because “Dil to Baccha hai ji, thoda kaccha hai ji”.

No comments:

Post a Comment